Thursday 7 April 2016

NEW OPEN DOOR

Map of Ranchi - Jharkhand
                                         

          After being back home these few weeks I have been praying a lot and asking the Lord what I need to do next . I have also been calling and looking for different ministry opportunities in other parts of North India, mainly that had to do with children and women at risk. At the same time it has been a time of refreshment and the Lord has been teaching me to  relax more and trust Him  completely .He has led me thus far and He will continue to do so. In my heart I have the assurance that He will reveal His plans for me soon.


           After continuous prayers and waiting for the right opportunity, I got a call from a pastor in Ranchi-Jharkhand. It is located in the North of India. Right after the pastor told me all about the ministries there with the children and church, I prayed about it and I felt so much peace about it in my heart.  I finally called him and told him I would come. I am so excited for what the Lord has for me in this new place.


         The Lord has continued to be so faithful in my life and the scripture that comes to mind is "The One who calls you is faithful" (1 Thess 5:24). I praise Him for his goodness and grace in my life everyday.  My promise verse for this year is Isaiah 58 and I can see the Lord already fulfill it in my life. The verses 11 and 12 especially spoke to me. God has called me to be the restorer of people in the streets and repairer of broken walls.  He also confirmed the vision He gave me during one of my quiet times . It was a vision of a lighthouse which represents me being a light and a guide to the people who are in need.

A typical family in Ranchi

        I am blessed to be chosen by Him. Deep within my heart I know for sure it's a great calling that I cannot deny or watch pass by. This season of my life the Lord is teaching me that wherever I go He knows that is where I need to be to grow in my relationship with Him. His desire is for me to understand His heart for me and His people in Ranchi. His ways and plans are always better than mine, all I have to do is trust and obey. At the end of this month I will be heading to Ranchi with my older brother, Kiran, who has been working there. I know a whole new experience awaits with Jesus leading the way.


Women and children of Jharkand 
   Some of my prayer points would be:

  • Please pray that the Lord would prepare my heart spiritually as I go to a new place and culture .
  • To adapt to the culture easily and that the Lord would give me His heart for them.
  • To mainly be a blessing to the children and the church there and I would use the talents He has given me for His glory.















No comments:

Post a Comment