Tuesday 8 August 2017

Amazing God working in Amazing ways.

Worship leading at womens meeting
It has been a great month of Gods goodness and faithfulness in my life and ministry. God has been teaching me to believe with all my heart that He is able to do more than we ever ask Him for. We had our first time ever two days women’s seminar that was so amazing.  We had around 100 women attend it and it was a blessed time. We got such a good feedback from them and we praise God for that .Each one felt blessed and they all participated really well. It was my first time experience planning and running the whole thing with a help of amazing group of people and everyone looking up to me for guidance. The reason I say this is one of the main girl who used to be there leading with me has left so now the leadership role has increased to the next level and honestly speaking it has been overwhelming at times but it’s a joy too as God has been my greatest strength giver and I am grateful to Him for it and I am learning a lot. One of the lessons He has taught me is to handle the people we work with lots of patience and grace. To continue showing Gods love even when its hard.
Group discussions on prayer

It has been my joy ministering to the kids and women here as their response to us and God is encouraging to see. We can see their hunger for deeper truths of the word of God. Our theme was on ‘Prayer’ and we had a wonderful time of Word, skit game, group discussions and so much more. While my team and I had been preparing for this God began to show us more better and effective ways to minister to these Women here.  Thank you so much for your prayers it went out well by the grace of God .I had the opportunity to go to Bethel missions and minister to the kids there along with a friend. It was a good time teaching the kids about ‘Identity in Christ’ and we encouraged them through word and prayer. I also have been teaching Sunday school at another church each Sunday and I am encouraged to see the kids’ eagerness to learn the word of God and it is so fun teaching them.
Bethel missions kids ministry

Sunday school with Kadru kids
The ministry in the slum is going on well and we are blessed to be a part of their lives ministering to them and spending time with them each week. Altogether I can say it has been a great month of Gods goodness and grace over my life. Presently I am working on forming a new Sunday school curriculum for our church kids to follow and the branch churches as well. Our goal is to finish it by the end of September and by October hopefully we would start our Sunday school. I need the Lords wisdom as I am preparing this Curriculum. We are also planning to host a Sunday school teachers program for the teachers of our church and other branch churches too in the month of October. Both these tasks have been handed over to me and I am praying for a good group of leaders to join me and help me out. I need Gods help more than anything and we are praying for good Sunday school teachers who are willing to reach the kids with the word of God efficiently .I am depending on the Lord completely to guide me in the right direction.
 Kids coloring at the slums..

We have also been preparing for our upcoming concert on September 2nd through lots of prayer and other things as well. We are expecting around 5000 young people to show up. We have been doing lots of advertisements and promotions for it. We are praying that God would minister to the people who come and the whole program would go well. By Gods grace we have around 115 volunteers for this event and we are excited and working hard towards this big event. We have been meeting every once a week and praying together as a team for this big day. God is going to do something big for us this year as a church and for the people of Ranchi.
Preparation for the upcoming concert

Some of my prayer points would be:

·         For Gods wisdom in preparing and choosing the right Sunday school curriculum for the kids here as many of them knows very little from the word of God.

·         For the right teachers who want to really invest into the life of these children.

·        To depend on God fully and for the right people to lead with me.

·         That God would help the big concert that is happening on the 2nd of September to go well and that the people would come with eager hearts to receive what God has for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment