Saturday 7 July 2018

SERVING WITH TRUST

Teaching from the book of John

This past month has been a good one with God’s grace upon my life and I needed a lot of it. God continues to be so faithful in my life and he has always been a great father looking after me and teaching me to stand strong in many areas of my life. He has been teaching me to stand strong in all situations no matter how hard they get.  I have been teaching a lot this month to the students in our Bible College from the book of John and it has been a great experience for me because as I teach them I am also learning so much. God has been helping me understand his word deeper and I love teaching since I know that it’s one of the gifts God has given me. I thank Him for his wonderful grace upon me though I don’t deserve it. The students have been responding well too and they also ask lots of questions which helps us to be prepared at all times.
During classes - older batch
The women’s ministry is going on well and God has been helping me be bolder as I lead worship in Hindi and I enjoy it now. We were able to do our monthly meeting with the women and had our house visiting and it was a good time of fellowship and encouragement to all. This family that we visited this month was a catholic family and it was a good experience sharing the word of God to them. They happily accepted us and it good to reach out to families not part of our church too. The main reason we have these house fellowships is to encourage the women in all aspects of life. One of our believers shared her testimony and the struggles she went through for accepting Christ and it was a great encouragement to all of us.
Womens' fellowship -Sharing God's word

Even with all the struggles people are so strong in their faith and that is amazing to see. Working with women has been a joy too and now we are getting ready for our seminar in August which my team and I will be leading for two days. I have been enjoying ministering to the kids at Sunday school and it has been so great developing a deeper relationship with them. I feel like at times I am not just a teacher but their friend as well. They are able to build that level of trust in me and I am so blessed to have this small group of kids that God has entrusted to me to help them grow in their faith. I have been unable to go to the slums this past month as the rainy season has started and my schedule has become tighter so the challenges have been more. I am hoping to start going back there when things settle down. God has been so faithful in my life and each day His grace is all I need.
House fellowship at one of the catholic houses.

Some of my prayer points would be:

·       Pray for me as I take one week of holiday from work that the Lord will refresh me spiritually and emotionally as I need it big time.

·       For Gods wisdom as I teach students the word of God and that they would be able to grow deeper in his word.

·       To be faithful to God no matter what the situation is and to trust him for the impossible in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment