Tuesday 2 October 2018

HOPE WHEN THINGS SEEM BLURRY


This past month has been one with lots of ups and downs but God continues to be so faithful in my life. This past month I have not been able to work efficiently as I have been sick on and off. My health was going down. I was not been able to eat properly, sleep or do anything much due to problems in the stomach. Finally after going to three doctors and doing couple of tests I found out the problem and now I am on medication and getting better. God has been a constant faithful friend in my life. I remember praying to him and crying to him in all the times when I just needed a friend he was there. 
My sister Santhiya's wedding.
One thing God taught me was to know in every season of our lives even at the time when I couldn’t do much for him He loved me so much.
I was just listening to a new worship song named ‘ Nobody loves me like you love me Jesus’ and I remember just crying in his presence and feeling his arms around me. For the first time I felt I am not perfect and I don’t have to try so hard but He is a good father and he never gives up on me. I can say truly that physically and emotionally I have not been doing so good this past month so would kindly request lots of prayers for me. I want the Lord to heal me completely in all the areas I have been praying over in my life and I choose to hold his hand to lead me and guide me where I need to go. I thank the Lord for not giving up on me though I don’t deserve his grace He still gives it to me freely.
Celebration for teacher's day- Sunday school teachers.

kids test time last Sunday.
 Though I was sick off and on I went to attend my sister’s wedding in Bangalore and I was happy to enjoy that special day with her. It was so good to see her so full of joy and I enjoyed being with family though it was just for a few days. I enjoy going to the slums each week and the kids have been studying hard for their exams. We got the opportunity to help them in their English subject as they needed help in that the most. After the exams got over we got the opportunity to just teach them memory verses, play with them and more.  They continue to bring me so much joy and I love them a lot. No matter what mood I am in or how I feel when I meet them a smile always happens to be on my face. I know the Lord loves them more than I do and I hope to keep encouraging them to do the right things and to walk in the ways of the Lord.
Teaching the kids memory verse.

The younger kids drawing pictures.
We also as the Sunday school teachers were able to prepare a test for the kids of both the Hindi and the English service to test how much they have learned so far this year. Every year we conduct this test to see how the kids are able to grasp the word of God. They study hard and are competitive too. The ones with the best scores do get a prize so this brings excitement among them to pay attention well in Sunday school and learn the word of God seriously. I think this has been fruitful.

Some of my prayer points would be:

·       For God to keep me in good health so that I would be able to work more efficiently for his Glory.

·       For the kids at the slums that God would help them to live each day for him even with all the challenges they face each day.

·       For God to also speak to particular areas of my life clearly especially concerning the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment