Monday 5 November 2018

ROCK THROUGH THE STORM

Family trip to Taj Mahal

This past month has been a rough season for me with family, at work and felt emotionally very low. It’s been challenges after challenges that God has been putting in front of me. Through it all God has been teaching me to stand strong and lean on the Rock that’s him. We all have this mask we carry around and sometimes people think that if we are doing ministry your life has to be perfect with no problems and hardships and you have to just smile and act as if everything is okay. We all are humans and we all fail in some areas of our lives. There are times hearing the voice of God becomes difficult and you just have this storm raging inside you but through it all God just particularly told me one thing that He’s in control of my life and not me.
51st Convention of our church
I realize that I will be here in Ranchi for another one and a half months before I leave to Bangalore. I am sad about leaving the place that has helped me grow independent and strong with so many responsibilities and standing on my own feet. Living as an independent single woman has taught me so much to be brave and strong in what you believe in and trusting God to take care of you through it all. Whatever seasons the Lord is taking me into next I hope and pray that he would make me stronger inside out. My prayer is to grow with him leading me into a bigger vision of his future for me.
Teachers of Amazing Life word Institute.
Six students who graduated this year.
This past month it was good to have a one week break with the family travelling to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It was fun. We also had our 51st church convention for four days this past month and that was fun. We got to also graduate our first six students of our Bible College that we started last October. We were so happy to see them graduate and we pray that they would be God’s light in the dark places. It has been my joy teaching them and seeing them grow in God’s word and living out all they learned. It was a fun time of convention. People came all over Jharkhand to hear the word of God and worship together as a family in Christ and it was amazing to see. All of us were blessed.
Got the opportunity to host the graduation ceremony
Some of my prayer points would be:

·       To serve God faithfully even for the few months I’m here and for God to prepare my heart for the next season of my life.

·       For the Kids at the slums to keep growing in God and do the right things and make wise decisions in their life and for God to bring the right people to continue pouring into their lives when I leave.

·       For God’s grace and peace in my mind and heart as that’s what I need desperately in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment