Thursday 6 December 2018

HIS ARMS OF COMFORT


This past month has been good trusting the Lord as he continues to speak to me in certain areas of my life. People believe and have told me that being single and doing ministry is easy with no problems and they also expect too much from us. I have been battling so much in my mind and heart knowing that I want to sometimes give up. In all these hard times God has been so faithful and holding me close to his heart. He sees my fears and tears and I cry to Him each time I don't have it altogether and He speaks so tenderly to me. Every day His grace holds me together and He placed the right people to encourage me and understand.
 
Children's day celebration
 I am really grateful to pastor and his family who have been an extreme help and support  to me personally during this hard season of my life and they have also taught me to trust his plans though I don't understand it now fully.Whenever I felt that i needed a warm embrace I felt God's arms so strong around me and I know I need Him now more than ever. He has taught me to only to look to him alone and no one else for His comfort. I am blessed to have the greatest daddy looking after me.
Our amazing Sunday school teachers.

This past month I got to do a lot of fun things with the children especially. On November 10th we had our early children's' day fun where we had lots of dance, laughter and so much more. The Sunday school teachers and I invited the parents to come see their children perform for the Lord. They had a wonderful time and so did we. It was our joy to see them happy and we got to reward the winners for the annual exam we conducted this year. We had around 40-50 kids attend it . I am so blessed to have an amazing team of teachers help me out.
Children's day celebration at the slums.

Pastor and his family and I got the opportunity to for the first time take our kids from the slum to their first trip with us to the Zoo here in Ranchi. They were so happy to go out on a trip with us for the first time. For many it was their first time. They felt so loved and enjoyed it a lot. I was so happy to see their faces as it’s a joy to be a blessing to them. I have grown such a deep bond with them and knowing that I will be leaving them soon has been a sad one but I am enjoying each moment with them. We are now practicing for the Christmas program that we will be having on the 25th of December. My kids will come to our church and perform a dance there on that day and I am so excited. It has been a good month with its ups and downs and I am treasuring each day working with these amazing people here in Ranchi. They have captured my heart. 
my kids at the zoo..

Some of my prayer points would be:

* For my emotional health, I know I am trying my best to be happy and enjoy these few days, it gets hard sometimes. Just need lots of prayers.

* For my exams that I am writing this whole month, need God's help in concentration for it and wisdom too.

* For God to prepare my heart slowly for the new transition that is going to happen mentally and emotionally too since I am an emotional person. To believe that whatever he has in store for me next would be the best years of my life. 

* For our Christmas and New Year programs we are preparing for, that it would go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment